BOKU is pleased to host the Heritage Science Café on 27 June, 2022. During this HS Café, selected projects where BOKU scientists are involved will be presented. Further, an overview on the current status of developing the Austrian National Node for E-RIHS (European Research Infrastructure for Heritage Science) will be provided. Talks will be in English.
- VR Christian Obinger, BOKU: Welcome and Introduction
- Hans Reschreiter, NHM/Michael Grabner, BOKU: Hallstatt – 3500 years of collaboration
- Severin Hohensinner, BOKU/Ingrid Mader, Stadtarchäologin: A late medieval bank fortification below Vienna’s city center
- Anna Maria Drexel, BOKU: Wall Inventory Vorarlberg. Strategies for cultural landscape elements
- Roland Tusch, BOKU: Wachau Routes. Perspectives on a world cultural heritage site
- Martina Griesser, KHM/Maria Bianca D’Anna, ÖAW/ÖAI: Report on latest news concerning E-RIHS (European Research Infrastructure for Heritage Science)
- Film Launch on BOKU Heritage Science activities
After the presentations there will be time for discussion and ‘matchmaking’ – if you have an idea for a project, if you are searching for collaborators/infrastructure/topic that would be a great opportunity for networking!
Venue: University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna, Oskar Simony-Building, Peter Jordan Straße 65, A – 1180 Vienna, Seminar Room DG 19/1 & 2 (attic storey)
Date: June 27, 2022, 15:00 – 17:00 Talks and discussion; 17:00-open end: Socializing with Snacks and drinks
Registration for on-site participation: https://forms.gle/BnnyCF9kWP5Z29pB6
Participation via Zoom: https://bokuvienna.zoom.us/j/93873998717?pwd=dFdsSFR2dnkxdFlQOGQzQXk1ak04QT09
Meeting-ID: 938 7399 8717
Please use the opportunity for personal exchange and thus actively shape the successful future of Heritage Science Austria!