We are cordially inviting you to join the Heritage Science Café on 03 November at 16:00 CET!
The upcoming Café will be hosted by ÖAW/ÖAI and will be in hybrid format – both on site and online (Zoom).
- To participate on site at Austrian Archaeological Institute, lecture room, 1st floor, Hollandstrasse 11–13, 1020 Vienna, please register at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th October
- For joining online, please follow the link to register: https://oeaw-ac-at.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJctdOqpqj8iGNDQLfYwyh6RaowtzSwc7zXd
There will be a variety of speakers/topics (also see the invitation below):
- Sabine Ladstätter (Austrian Archaeological Institute, ÖAW, Austria)
Greetings and introduction
- Costanza Miliani (Istituto di Scienze del Patrimonio Culturale, CNR, Italy)
MOLAB, a Mobile Laboratory for In Situ Non-Invasive Studies in Heritage Science
- Vasiliki Anevlavi (Austrian Archaeological Institute, ÖAW, Austria)
Archaeometrical approaches: provenance, diffusion, and use of white marble in Roman Thrace (modern Bulgaria)
- Barbara Hausmair (University of Innsbruck, Austria)
Prisoner tags from Mauthausen: Heritage asset or historical source?
- Gerhard Milchram (Wien Museum, Austria)
The new Wien Museum at a first glance
- M. Bianca D´Anna (Austrian Archaeological Institute, ÖAW, Austria)
Updates on the Austrian national node of heritage science infrastructures